發新話題
打印

LOOK: warning trade gone bad MARTIN YIM

Actually I saw this guy on gun street couple of days ago, and it seem he was not worry about this case. I think from now on, he came out and walk on the stree is try to prove to everyone else that those cases are not created by him. During that time, he was using his I phone to show a young guy about his product, and keep selling things to the others.

I really feel angry and great disappointed about this guy because what he did is try to destroy our HK wargame guys images. Next time if we find something that we want to buy, those peoples will not trust us anymore. I hope this martin can be arrest by the police asap

Special thank to Mr. Martin, what you did had already fully destroyed our HK wargame face, Is there anyone know the process right now? Did the HK police start to do something else??

I think the HK police should arrest this rats asap,at least they should call him back fo further investigation. Because once he cannot trade with the other countries, he will turn back to HK wargame field and start his cheating in here, than all of us may become the 受害者. As I can see him already start to post his products in WGY and here

Mr. Resluchub,

That's a good new for you, I really hope this guy can be arrest by the HK police. Furthermore, hope u can get back your money but please don't think all of our HK wargame friends like him. Maybe one day we can play wargame together in somewhere else.

Remarks: It's time to buy a pack of peanut and watch the movie.

發新話題