醉果下係好high,係咁笑,
但醒番d,係條街果到行...好似有d唔知點講

引用:
原帖由 Anonymous 於 24-6-2012 00:25 發表

可以白d嗎?其實我第一次知原來醉真係會fing,係會咁辛苦,係會'湯',係會失落
我唔係話我做左d咩野,如酒後搞事,之後用來做藉口

的確,你冇估錯我地係中學生,可能你地覺得有d世風日下,
但可能我無知,我覺得 ...
haha, u are at most form 5 (coz u r not having DSE, or AL; u juz finished ur exam); mostly, form 5 students will be 16-17 years old, not a legal age to buy alcohols=]  Of coz, I won't doubt that u r over 18, I dare u won't admit u r below 18, right?

Well, it's simply abt values.  We always have our free will; if u think that's okay to get drunk and slept on the floor in a mtr; that's reli fine=]

It's more or less the same we can have sex legally with a girl over 18; you r over 18 right?  Then I suppose some of ur classmates are over 18.  Wt if the girls(above 18) in ur class have casual sex with male students; they are all grown up, so do u think it's okay?  Do you think there's no世風日下?

using ur logic:
我覺得sex係18以上就開始得,阿叔搞同我地搞都一樣
根本冇咩世唔世風日下,呢d係我無知既話

引用:
原帖由 kai_matt 於 24-6-2012 00:51 發表

haha, u are at most form 5 (coz u r not having DSE, or AL; u juz finished ur exam); mostly, form 5 students will be 16-17 years old, not a legal age to buy alcohols=]  Of coz, I won't doubt that u r ...
理性討論,
其實我d英文麻麻地,盡力去理解,可能有d雞同鴨講
我幾多歲唔係一個重點,人地肯賣都係認為我地18up
可能我呢d人已經道德倫亡,
我覺得法律set 18,咁即係普遍人都認為18以上係ok既,法律都係保護青少年既,
咁可能大眾都認為冇問題,咁係屋企醉同係街醉都只係好唔好睇問題,
我果時醉還醉都好努力正常d,盡力拉住個friend,我認為無論幾多歲係到訓街都係唔好睇,
係市容上問題

唔知我有冇解錯,我覺得18歲女同學同過18歲男同學扑都唔係問題,大家成年人,只要大家認真係有愛既,
係21世界都唔係一個問題,但係如果學生已經玩友誼波,我就覺得有問題

依家好似好番d,都係清醒d好

引用:
原帖由 Anonymous 於 24-6-2012 01:16 發表

理性討論,
其實我d英文麻麻地,盡力去理解,可能有d雞同鴨講
我幾多歲唔係一個重點,人地肯賣都係認為我地18up
可能我呢d人已經道德倫亡,
我覺得法律set 18,咁即係普遍人都認為18以上係ok既,法律都係保護青少 ...
hah, my English is not gd either; simply too lazy to type Chinese

again, it's abt values.  我覺得18歲女同學同過18歲男同學扑都唔係問題,大家成年人,只要大家認真係有愛既,
係21世界都唔係一個問題.  U and many others are free to have such view point; well, I dun totally agree with it, but I will respect ur point of view.

Yea, u r right; the society uses 18 as a watershed, but it doesn't mean we have to try everything when we r 18, right?
The society only consider us as physically matured; mature enough to bare some social responsibilities and to have a higher freedom on civil rights.  But as we all will agree (I suppose), 18 doesn't mean we are mentally matured; it doesn't mean we r mentally mature enough to bare the consequences brought by our increased freedom (provided by the expected physical maturity).
Take the cases of marriage, we r given the right to get married after we are 18; but I think very few will get married at the age of 18, right?  And u have to agree that most getting married at 18 is becoz they got babies; this is certainly an immature behaviour brought by two physically matured bodies.  Which leads to an unplanned marriage.

Base on this point, I'd rather not agree with ur point on having sex at the age of 18, when in secondary school; even they think they are in deep love.  But once again, I respect ur point of view, ur values and ur believes=]

BTW, wt if the girl thinks she love the guy so much and offer her virginty to him; two weeks later, she finds she has feelings upon another guy; she thinks they r 認真係有愛既; so they have sex....The same looped for the whole year, and before she celebrates her 19 years old birthday, she already has sex with more then 20 guys.  Each relationship she thinks 認真係有愛既(so not considered as 友誼波), she offered her body.  A very typical case in HK, while two physically matured but mentally immature teens meet.  How do u think?  Still okay? (An exaggerate example,abt the no. plz forgive me; but the nature is still the same)

Cheers (forgive my poor English )

[ 本帖最後由 kai_matt 於 24-6-2012 01:57 編輯 ]

酒入愁腸愁更愁嘛......
地獄裡最熾熱的地方,是留給那些在出現重大道德危機時,仍要保持中立的人。
-但丁

引用:
原帖由 kai_matt 於 24-6-2012 00:05 發表

frankly speaking, I believe樓主 is a secondary school student(wild guess, quite a lot of them juz finished exam; so I guess 樓主maybe a secondary school student; and thus his drunk fd may propably b ...
飲酒都叫衰既
錦做雞吸毒食煙黑社會拎去打把得喇

引用:
原帖由 一舊水 於 24-6-2012 07:18 發表

飲酒都叫衰既
錦做雞吸毒食煙黑社會拎去打把得喇
hah ching, don't try to twist my meaning=]

drinking alcohols is okay, provided that over 18 (to be legal, though no body cares abt it...); u can get drunk, but I don't think puking everywhere or sleeping on the street, on the floor of a MTR is proper.  Which樓主also agrees to.

[ 本帖最後由 kai_matt 於 24-6-2012 14:58 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 kai_matt 於 24-6-2012 14:34 發表

hah ching, don't try to twist my meaning=]

drinking alcohols is okay, provided that over 18 (to be legal, though no body cares abt it...); u can get drunk, but I don't think puking everywhere or  ...
唔知我係唔係又get錯,我覺得醉唔係問題,但係訓地呢下唔係想唔想,係企唔到,
我都冇力拉起個friend,
其實唔做都做左,我以前都未見過醉酒佬上到地鐵,一兩個個別例子都冇咩人在意,
唔足以代表90後
唉,大家酒醒會down幾耐?

24 12
發新話題