發新話題
打印

[WA] WA M4A1 CQBR 白老鼠報到區

引用:
原帖由 gabrielwong1991 於 9-2-2009 00:37 發表
i will wait until it breaks...

Went for game for the first time....

Superb performance! I love it =]]
Do you mind elaborating on its performance? I'm seriously thinking of getting a G&P GBB myself. Anything besides the bolt that may wear down quickly? Thanks.

[quote]原帖由 gabrielwong1991 於 10-2-2009 14:23 發表
Some photo of my gun =]]

Very impressive piece of equipment. Is that a real steel Mk RIS II I'm looking at? Any modification needed? How about he Magpul stock? Does it fit well?

Mind I join in?
Left side - PTW
Right side - G&P based WA GBB

附件

CRW_5162_1.jpg (86.07 KB)

6-5-2009 20:41

CRW_5162_1.jpg

引用:
原帖由 lololo 於 6-5-2009 22:00 發表
Welcome Ching~~~
Nice M4s you got ~~~
Thanks. I'm still waiting for the GHK Mags....

引用:
原帖由 jcahmaens 於 7-5-2009 21:06 發表
Mine is GP M4, my GHK mag doesn't fit GP body, very hard to push in, have to modify it a bit
That's what the Taiwan forum was saying. You need to scratch away some of the paint in order to make a GHK mag fits a GP body. In fact GHK mags are nowhere to be seen in Kwong Wah street.....where did you get yours?

引用:
原帖由 rik-rok 於 13-5-2009 16:25 發表
各位師兄,有問題想請教
我之前買左,WA m4,近期再買GxP WOC版本,
發現Gxp的firing pin比WA長,
如果在唔拉BOLT時,直上彈匣,firing pin會頂到彈匣放氣。
問過朋友,有D話用耐D,金屬行順左就無依個問題??
各 ...
WOC is designed for the use of top gas. The extra long firing pin is to help out in valve opening. Make sure you pre-cock the rifle before inserting the mag.

回復 1452# 的帖子

That's what 'Ming Gun' told me when I bought the gun. I guess the idea would be the same as the use of an extra long firing pin for WA Hicap for IPSC years ago. In those days, you have to pre-cock the hammer to prevent the mag from hitting the long firing pin.

回復 1729# 的帖子

Everybody is waiting for the big day when the mags arrive....

回覆 1810# 的帖子

Time for Prime body.

發新話題