發新話題
打印

Japanese army stuff?

Japanese army stuff?

where can I get some Japanese army stuff? e.g. BDU...   Should I go to ''Moscow''?

Japanese self defence force should be called 'army' indeed....I can't see any differences......

oh  I just think that it's a bit cool to wear JGSDF uniform to play wargames.  Of course I don't dare wear it and walk around in Hong Kong   coz it's still a
sensitive problem         Just Game !!!

oh it seems a bit hard to get one BDU.....I hope I'll be lucky if I go to 'Moscow' etc
By the way, could I ask the assistants to hold or reserve one?

(I agree with you   in the future  people may not use guns but 'economy'. In fact, I still think that what
Japanese army did in WW2 was DEFINITELY WRONG    if you really hate Japanese that much  why not
blame German too?  sometimes i just think we need not to take something too serious   However it does
not mean we should forget their wrong doing   just try not to mix things up dude   )

Japanese BDU!!!  by the way   could I ask the shop assistants to hold or reserve one?

................maybe i might get one    but it'll be a long long long time later.........I don't think I can go to Japan myself.....   doesn't matter  thank you all

Do you guys often go to Japan to get good stuff?

發新話題