發新話題
打印

STAR AW338 (AWM - Super magnum)

STAR AW338 (AWM - Super magnum)

Is there anyone know about the releasing STAR AW338? I wanna know how much aprox. it cost and when will it release, thank you.

p.s. I've seen 1 display AW338 in war-4, they said it's not for sale =[

Thats why i'm asking dude...

I dunno... I thought there might be have some rumors...

DAMN IT I've waited this stuff long enough!! I got a type 96 and AICS... still no one except STAR release a real replica of the British Sniper rifle Super magnum!

reply for 大貓, AWM is used by the UK Army in Iraq today...

I don't mind if it's around 4000 HKD, but if its get over 4500 then no thanks... I'll get m24 instead. Anyone think it will cost over 4000 HKD?

Is that gas rifle usually cheaper then AEG? cause all the tanaka rifles are quite cheap (AICS m700 -3000 sth, m40 2000 sth, m24 3000 sth)

I've gone to the Japan STAR website, and translate with google. They put the AW338 in the Coming soon, price and release date to be announce a few days later list. Will this rifle release within this month?

lol.... 2xxx ... if it's really >2.5k I'm gonna buy 2 AW 338

nah... i said 少過 2500 i'm gonna buy 2

yeah... thats for sure buddy

星星... btw guys i wanna ask sth.... where did star get those money? do you see that many AEG just come out from STAR from the recent year?? where did they got the money to make those stuff???

asking ge...

no one wanna know about this??

yeah the gas is in the bolt.... they said they a fukky gas charged bolt can fire 100 rds

and we don't need $$$ mags for tanaka... I got a AICS M700, each mag is around 400 HKD

Does anyone can roughly guess when will it release?? It suppose to release within this season right?? damn waited soo long

Is that possible for STAR to close the AW338 project if they're in the middle of sth probably get stuck... I dunno sort things like that... how many %? please don't!!!

They didn't reply

發新話題