發新話題
打印

FN FAL 新玩具

[quote]原帖由 22nd_SAS 於 29-1-2007 10:26 發表

張相好似係講班阿軍向英軍投降果陣繳械,睇條槍帶同埋個兵

引用:
原帖由 22nd_SAS 於 29-1-2007 16:35 發表

Yes,you right
FAL有分"inch pattern"同"metric pattern"兩枝槍d parts係唔可以亂用,好耐之前上網聽過有單野有d人將inch pattern同metric pattern d parts交換用攪到枝槍爆膛 so fa ...
actually that's one thing that keeps on intriguing me... the interchangability!!

no, if you don't know what you're doing you shouldn't mix inch and metric parts. here's the thing though, you CAN put inch parts on a metric receiver, but NOT metric parts on an inch receiver. the barrel threads are the same, but the timing method is different.

i don't htink selectors and fire control groups are interchangable and i know that the mag catch and mag release are differnt.

bolts are interchangeable, so are bolt carriers... stocks and lower receivers can be interchanged, but you must be careful with that since yo're swtiching the selector group.

metric dust covers can fit inch rifles, but not the other way around, the flash hider threads both 9/16x24, but inch is right twist and metric is left
Inch rifles can use metric magazines, but metric rifles cannot use inch magazines(which was another advantage to the brits when they were in the falkland islands!)

basically, metric patterend rifles are like... O typed blood and Inch patterend rifles are lik AB typed blood
metric parts are more interchangeable and inch guns can use more parts

引用:
原帖由 hkwalker 於 29-1-2007 16:41 發表

其實點解佢要分inch 同metric 呢 ? 唔同廠 ?
metric rifles were patterned after the original Belgian FN design. countries like Belgian, Austria, Argentena, Brazil, South Africa, Rhodesia, Germany(the G1's were used before the G3's) etc. used the metric design. they all differ somewhat too, but their parts are generally interchangeable. you can take a stoll flash hider off an austrian STG58 and put it on a Brazilan IMBEL.

when the Brits decided to adopt the FNFAL, they made a few "Improvements" to the design, and used their own specified parts for it. abidexterous mag release, taller sights that flipped down that accomodated the use of the Trilux SUIT scope, folding charging handle, bunny ear front sight protectors, a better selector....they designated their rifle L1A1

these designs were incorporated in the rifles that were produced in the british commonwealth countries, like the UK, Aus, Canada, NZ, and obviously the L1A1's seen in HK were from England! made in Enfield!(or other ordnances as well)

later on India decided to produce their own FNFAL, but it was a total disaster. noone likes indian FNFAL's, they never work right.
the Isreali's also came up with their own version of the FNFAL. these were great FNFAL's! they had the heavy barrel SAW FAL and the light barrel infantry FAL.

the Indian and Isreali versions were neither inch or metric. they were of their own pattern

引用:
原帖由 22nd_SAS 於 29-1-2007 16:59 發表

咁可能我有錯啦,我都係睇書同上網睇返黎,
至於點解會分inch同metric就唔係好清楚,只係知英聯邦國家都係用inch pattern,比利時and巴西果d就係metric pattern
no no no, i'm not trying to say you're wrong... the parts weren't ment to be interchanged, but some you can, som you can't.

check out what i posted a few posts up, i wrote 2 fairly long posts on the development

引用:
原帖由 queen 於 29-1-2007 21:20 發表
要玩falkland, 都唔係好貴
頭, 用貝雷又得, 帶項狗帽又得, 狗帽就$298, 盔.....就唔係咁提意啦
衫....基本上衫(jacket)就唔好買啦, 因為最多睇到條領, 用得着見人嘅就買smock啦, 基本有四種你選, ...
good greif that looks HOT!!! not being attractive hot, but i mean HEAT HOT HOT HOT HOT

hey, when they come out with the L1A1, will they have a specific L1A1 rifle cover you could buy? i want to get one!

回覆 #110 14692 的帖子

i mean like a rifle case, one that looks like the military issued rifle case for L1A1's

回覆 #123 14692 的帖子

i wish i had the money right now to hunt in alaska
lots of guys spend $6-$10k(USD) just for a hunting trip in alaska

回覆 #125 14692 的帖子

yep. the coolest hunting trip i'd heard from those guys was when they got dropped into an island via helicopter for 5 days, 2 guys with a guide

and then when you're done hunting, if you hunt for large game, you'll have to figure out a way to get it out... yep they used a helicopter again.....................

helicopter rides can get expensive

引用:
原帖由 queen 於 3-2-2007 01:28 發表
所以點解呢次美佬打伊拉克D M14 出返晒

因為於沙漠的開闊地型, 5.56 最多400m嘅射程唔夠洗
well, actually, it's not that the bullet velocity drops too much, true it drops a lot after abou 350m, BUT given a good shooting condition i can hit up to 800m with my Bushmaster Varminter.

the problem isn't the drop it's the wind. once it gets windy, 5.56 doesn't work good at all. my Bushmaster usually pushes .5-.7inch groupings at 100m, last time, when we had 50mph winds here i was shooting 4.5 inch groupings... it's an extreme condition, but at the same time, the effect of the wind on the bullet could clearly be seen

in my experience, the 7.62 bullet resists wind a lot better. it's not fully resistant to it, but it still is pretty good against it, compared to 5.56

發新話題