你又想玩PTW...

呵呵~比較下先知咩好呀!!
菜鳥一號

引用:
原帖由 sailun412 於 3-7-2010 08:38 發表

試真d個推嘴 我見佢好利口 少少R位都無....粒彈上慢d都.....
BB彈切割器
三六轟一轟,敵人企唔穩!

i've tried to put my systema silver tube M165 into the ctw x-max and fired few thousand rounds, flawless.
electronics is shit. i have friends who tailored some better electronics on a shortened board for 40 GBP.
motor : all motors are shit. check out the systema-ptw forum and look for a guy named Tedberry or something (an admin), he modifies motors and make them much more durable and quiet. My factory systema 490 is VERY quiet compared to any other 480 and 490. it cost me 20 quids and this is NOT a commercial for him believe it or not.
overall i'd say the latest CTW is worth the price
若法律本身就不公義,守法只會淪為社會不公義的助力而已。

引用:
原帖由 spec.ops. 於 4-7-2010 03:13 發表

BB彈切割器
咁如果係, 都係換個推彈咀, 應該ok喎...不過成條筒賣幾錢先??

引用:
原帖由 jpg 於 4-7-2010 13:16 發表

咁如果係, 都係換個推彈咀, 應該ok喎...不過成條筒賣幾錢先??
平過原廠好多
三六轟一轟,敵人企唔穩!

回覆 15# 的帖子

my gears

引用:
原帖由 kendy 於 4-7-2010 16:41 發表

my gears
STD既gears?
三六轟一轟,敵人企唔穩!

回覆 66# 的帖子

咁真係"滯"得過喎...

引用:
原帖由 spec.ops. 於 4-7-2010 17:09 發表

STD既gears?
yes

引用:
原帖由 Elf 於 4-7-2010 05:34 發表
i've tried to put my systema silver tube M165 into the ctw x-max and fired few thousand rounds, flawless.
electronics is shit. i have friends who tailored some better electronics on a shortened board ...
oh great! good sharing dude!
but we concerning are the CTW cylinders fit PTW or not...
I'm a Manufacturer , NOT a Dealer......
I buy more than I sell.
I'm merely selling my collections or extra items.
I had to buy to get what I want.

回覆 71# 的帖子

they do.

引用:
原帖由 Elf 於 4-7-2010 23:58 發表
they do.
THX for share,咁我都唔駛試咯
專心做埋第二d研究先
三六轟一轟,敵人企唔穩!

it's worth to note that there are some users reporting back that ctw tubes don't fit into certain upper body.
this is mysteriously weird as it is dead simple for Celcius to replicate the external dimension of systema's tubes.
nonetheless it's not much of a concern.

引用:
原帖由 Elf 於 5-7-2010 02:08 發表
it's worth to note that there are some users reporting back that ctw tubes don't fit into certain upper body.
this is mysteriously weird as it is dead simple for Celcius to replicate the external dim ...
It's good to know that the tube is perfectly fit in PTW upper, however, I am more concern on the performance of the tube. Like the gear slot position, the piston teeth rack VS PTW gear(any nosie or gear scratching), and like other ching mention about the nozzle head. Sure enough the CTW tube can fit in, just wondering if ELF ching has more performance detials on those tube. Thanks.

發新話題