發新話題
打印

KSC M4A1 用后感

KSC M4A1 用后感

I have been poisoned by GBB rifle for a while and I am seriously thinking of buying one.

I am interested in the KSC m4a1 because I personally consider the brand KSC to be the best "out of the box" gun out there. Its been a while since it was released, I am wondering if any C Hings have tried this gun out on the field?

Your response really mean something to me.... Below are some of my comments.

I can't decide if I want Inokatsu, WA or KSC....

For Inokatsu, I believe it has the best look and protencial after modify but I hate to modify anything because it will bring out more problems.

For WA, it should be a great gun out of the box, the only problem to me is the poly nylon body. I am a fan of metal body.

For KSC, I believe the performance should be ok, but after market parts worries me.

I have the INO M4 super Vision with ProWin new Version Mag., the performance is great!!!

回覆 2# 的帖子

without any modification? I have 2 friends using inokatsu, I tried their guns, both of them are SUPER nice, but they put great many efforts to fix it.... Me personally, I don't have the skills to fix it myself and for some reason.. dont like to pay shops to fix it...I am just trouble...

#3 - Unfortunately, All the brands and manufacturers you've mentioned are OPEN-BOLT SYSTEM GBBR M4! If you considered yourself as a airsoft guns repair dummy like most of us including myself and If you don't mind take some time shop around! Please! Try WE M4 GBBR copper tube system before making any decision! Well, they may have open-bolt system available on the market soon (I guess)?

I won't comment on any other so called open-bolt systems in order not to raise any uncessnary argument.

As airsoft dummy myslef! I only express what I felt about WE GBBR copper bolt system.

First, just like most of you C-Hings, I've brought all types of GBBR M4 from INO, Pr_me, WE, GHX magasines and Pr_win magazines:-

INO - these M4 has the highest material and workmanship quality.
Pr_me - these custom M4 also look good.
GHX magazines - no leaking.
Pr_win magazines - high material and workmanship quality and no leaking.
WE - One of the largest and reliable airsoft guns manufacturer in Taiwan and also spent a lot of money on research and development on airsoft.

WE - (my verbal opinion only) The early out of the box M4 I brought has QC issue! The later M4 which had improved a lot!

Currently, I only play with WE GBBR M4 and her G39c and M4 CO2 mags! The M4 is running good without much to fix and repair while the G39c has 0 defects which I can't believe GBBR can do that kind of performance!

My current WE GBBR M4 configuration listed as follows:-
1) Orginial brand new late verison GBBR M4 CQBR
2) RA Tach SS inner barrel and hop-up
3) LAT buffer bearing / buffer weight / buffer spring
4) LAT modification bolt with RA Tach nozzle
5) RA Tach complete trigger chassis with all steel parts
6) TSC selector / foreward assist latch
7) USIMORTED dust cover / mags catch and release latch / front and rear pin / buffer retainer pin / buffer tube and nut / Ergo grip.
8) CQD-alike sling mount
9) WE CNC charging handle
10) M_dbull 9" DD RIS handguard
11) M_gpul PTS trigger guard
12) P_oud +14 Troy alike flash hinder / G&P ring
13) M_gpul PTS BUS
14) M_gpul PTS CTR butt stock / Pad
15) M_gpul PTS handguard cover (3 colours) all around 3 sides
16) G&P lazer designator (very good item)
17) Toy A_mPoint red-dot
18) Toy Unsurefire touch
19) Toy TengoUp handle
20) WE TangoDown polymer mag shells with CO2 mags

Also, some machining works done to connect the external barrel with the barrel nut, replacing some screws (M7). And black andoised the copper tube! Will try modify the G39c enhance L-plate into the M4 trigger chasis to increase durability.

Compare with all USIMPORTED items this config. is much cheaper and durable enough to mug around without any repairing for few months already.

[ 本帖最後由 rho837 於 25-11-2010 11:55 編輯 ]

Thx C hing for such thoughtful recommendations. You are the first who recommended WE, but I can see you reasons. I should take a look at that copper tube version, but I have to say I might be go for WE due to unhappy experience b4 and also.... I am an asshole...

Don't worry! Both WE & WA  system has it fans and say! Just take some time to observe and study! Although, the enhanced WE GBBR M4 is reliable, but the hop-up system have limitation compare to the WA hop-up system, I think there will be after-market hop-up system for WE copper tube soon (guess). RA-Tach should be working on it. If Sistema PTW hop-up can be used in WE GBBR this will be the best of the best (maybe later on.......)

發新話題