發新話題
打印

KSC M4A1 用后感

KSC M4A1 用后感

I have been poisoned by GBB rifle for a while and I am seriously thinking of buying one.

I am interested in the KSC m4a1 because I personally consider the brand KSC to be the best "out of the box" gun out there. Its been a while since it was released, I am wondering if any C Hings have tried this gun out on the field?

Your response really mean something to me.... Below are some of my comments.

I can't decide if I want Inokatsu, WA or KSC....

For Inokatsu, I believe it has the best look and protencial after modify but I hate to modify anything because it will bring out more problems.

For WA, it should be a great gun out of the box, the only problem to me is the poly nylon body. I am a fan of metal body.

For KSC, I believe the performance should be ok, but after market parts worries me.

回覆 2# 的帖子

without any modification? I have 2 friends using inokatsu, I tried their guns, both of them are SUPER nice, but they put great many efforts to fix it.... Me personally, I don't have the skills to fix it myself and for some reason.. dont like to pay shops to fix it...I am just trouble...

Thx C hing for such thoughtful recommendations. You are the first who recommended WE, but I can see you reasons. I should take a look at that copper tube version, but I have to say I might be go for WE due to unhappy experience b4 and also.... I am an asshole...

發新話題