發新話題
打印

G&P M4 SPECIAL OPERATION

回覆 #30 piranharowana 的帖子

要慢慢嚟, 心得/經驗係要自己累積番嚟
本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃

so do u think i need to buy the T 咀 frist?

回覆 #32 piranharowana 的帖子

如果原裝返嚟冇事既可以唔洗換住
本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃

oic...thank you very much

回覆 #34 piranharowana 的帖子

對自己把鎗瞭解多D, 第時要自己整都易D
本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃

係呀,我都係咁諗, 所以想問下g&p m4 7mm bearing gear box 同marui有咩分別?因為今日買咗Cover!那本講拆槍的書,諗住親身試下 又想問下精密管边隻好呢?

引用:
原帖由 piranharowana 於 7-6-2007 02:38 發表
係呀,我都係咁諗, 所以想問下g&p m4 7mm bearing gear box 同marui有咩分別?因為今日買咗Cover!那本講拆槍的書,諗住親身試下 又想問下精密管边隻好呢?
the gear box is the same design... basiclly is a clone... only Marui one don't use bearing... only use bushing...
barrel better use Prometheus 6.03mm one... since you do have such nice airsoft gun...
Guns... lots of Guns...

so that  Prometheus 6.03mm is expansive ornot? how much for that? thx for answer

引用:
原帖由 piranharowana 於 7-6-2007 02:54 發表
so that  Prometheus 6.03mm is expansive ornot? how much for that? thx for answer
around $300 for 500mm... and your is something like CQBR one so it should be cheaper...
Guns... lots of Guns...

am i need to cut by myself??my gun is g&p special operation

and where can i buy it?

引用:
原帖由 piranharowana 於 7-6-2007 03:05 發表
am i need to cut by myself??my gun is g&p special operation
no no... you can bring along with your M4 Special Operation goto "Gun Street" and check out those shop that carry "Prometheus" and show them your M4 and they will tell you which one to go for... no worry man...

P.S. if you do have extra $200 then also buy the Systema Hop-Up as well... which will be much better then GnP one IMO...
Guns... lots of Guns...

oic...thx LifeAfterDeath, thank you~~so can i use 9.6v for this gun??

引用:
原帖由 piranharowana 於 6/7/07 03:34 發表
oic...thx LifeAfterDeath, thank you~~so can i use 9.6v for this gun??
indeed you could... but if you want your gear last long then better change to Systema M120 Spring to use 9.6V... if not your gear will break real fast...
Guns... lots of Guns...

how about the齒??

發新話題