33 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[others] KA m4 vs KSC mp7 vs WE G39

KA m4 vs KSC mp7 vs WE G39

Which one should i choose? I can do more modification (possibly change it in to a DMR/SPR) on a M4, The G36 is cheaper and have 1 year warrenty while the MP7 looks good but no mags for it. I cant decide between these guns, the only thing that is preventing me from going g36 is that it has only 30 rd compare to the 50rd for a Wa gbb, is the 20 more round important?

MP7 (TW version) is durable, it also has a excellent performance straight out of the box. It has a high rate of fire (about 20 r/s) and qite accurate for such a small gun. My no.1 choice for CQB but it can also match GBB carbine on open field. However the downside is, if you are a big fan of "felt recoil" it's gonna disappoint you and some replacement part is hard to come by. I've heard that System7 MP9 also perform very well. I heavn't tested it personally but you may want to take a look at it too.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ -l- ©ó 26-1-2011 10:24 ½s¿è ]
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/363/834/d00.gif

i will NOT choose we G39 for sure!
as for M4 and MP7, they are very different guns in terms of style and it really a personal preference
however you can be sure that the MP7 performs extremely well out of the box
very stable power and great fun shooting it

§Ú­^¤å­ø¦n¥Î¤¤¤åµª............
ËÝ啱©O¤T¤ä§Ú³£¦³............
1.³ß·RDMR/SPR´N¶RKA M4,¤T¤äùØ­±«á®y¤O³Ì¤j............§Ú³£§ï¦¨SPR,¥þ­ì¸Ë¥u´«±øªøºÞ¤W¦¸¸Õ¹L0.2¯]¥´¤¤50¦Ì¥~¼Ä¤H~~

2.§Ú¤äMP7«Y¤éª©,¥´CQB¤@¬y,¤S·Ç¨ìÂ÷©_.............¦ý«á®y¤O¥i¥H¸ÜÉN

3.WE G36¥´´N²n,«Y¥~Æ[®t啲,­ì¸Ëhop up½¦­ø¦n,­n´«.......

Thanks for the information, but for the first GBB Rifle, should i go mp7 or m4? Is there that much of a difference between 30 and 50 rounds? You have to buy 2 WE mags for 1 PGC/WA mag, is 50 rd better? Is there MP7 mag in gun street (taiwan version)? What modification do i have to make to japan version mp7 to run top gas?

you use this gun for cqb or outdoor?
Because m4,g39c and mp7 are different
MP7 is a sub machine gun.
M4 and g39c are rifle
For CQB, mp7 is the more suitable.
For outdoor,of coz  m4 and g39 are better

Ka M4:reliabe, easy to find parts and mag, but you need to DIY when you want to change some parts or repair
WE G39C:reliable, cheaper than ka m4, and WEs' gbb rifle have maintenance, you can the gun to ­x­x­x When the gun or mag is out of order, but hop up has some problem
Sorry for my poor English......

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Vindicator ©ó 26-1-2011 18:25 ½s¿è ]
09" Giant TCR2

JN8:12 I am the light of the world; he who comes with me will not be walking in the dark but will have the light of life.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ timchung2007 ©ó 26-1-2011 17:55 µoªí
Thanks for the information, but for the first GBB Rifle, should i go mp7 or m4? Is there that much of a difference between 30 and 50 rounds? You have to buy 2 WE mags for 1 PGC/WA mag, is 50 rd better ...
­º¥ý§Ú·Q°Ý§A¥´ºâ¥Î嚟¹L¤â¤Þ©w¸¨³õ¬ä¥ý?
¸¨³õ¬ä¤S¥´³¥¥~©w«Ç¤º©O?
¦³´X¦h¸êª÷?
§@¬°¤Jªùºj¥H¤W©O¤T¤ä³£ÉN«§¯S§O¤j°ÝÃD,¤T¤ä¶R®ÍÅo....... ¦pªG¥u·Q·¯¤@¤ä´N¦Ò¼{¤W­±¤T­Ó°ÝÃD决©w°Õ.......
30µo¦P50µo¨ä¹ê¤À§O­ø¤j,¦]¬°M4¤@¯ë¥´¨ì³Ì«á¤Qµo³£¸}³n,©Ò¥H§Ú¥´M4¤@¯ë¥u¤J¤T¤Q´X¦Ü¥|¤Qµo....
MP7¦³40µo,¤J¤@¦¸®ð¥´¨ì¤»¤Q´X¤C¤Qµo,§Y¥i¥Hªð¤J,¤éª©­ì¸Ë¤w¸g¥´¨ìtop gas,­ø¨Ï·d.....«Y¼u§X¦¨¤éÉN³f嗰吓°I
WE G39¨t¦C(ªø¤¤µu¥X®Í)¦³­x­x­x«O¾i,­ø·Q/ÃѾ㳣¥i¥HçÜ吓,¦ý¥~Æ[ÉNM4Ëݦhªá¦Ú³¥ª±Åo.......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Vindicator ©ó 26-1-2011 18:22 µoªí
you use this gun for cqb or outdoor?
Because m4,g39c and mp7 are different
MP7 is a sub machine gun.
M4 and g39c are rifle
For CQB, mp7 is the more suitable.
For outdoor,of coz  m4 and g39 are be ...
§A­Ó°I¥J,§Ú©O¤T¤ä§A³£ª±¹L¨â¤ä°Õ..............

Can a MP7 fully replace a pistol? I am planning on using it mostly outdoor with some CQB, but if a gbb go against AEG in cqb is it going to be a great disavantage? (providing my opponents is using crappy guns provided by the game site)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ timchung2007 ©ó 26-1-2011 21:09 µoªí
Can a MP7 fully replace a pistol? I am planning on using it mostly outdoor with some CQB, but if a gbb go against AEG in cqb is it going to be a great disavantage? (providing my opponents is using cra ...
i disagree, i always use my GBB M4 to play against AEGs
The only advantage of an AEG is that you have more bullets, and number of bullets means nothings if u cant shoot your target~~
GBB is a good simulation weapon, works just like real gun, you will get use to it eventually~!

btw, i would consider MP7 to be a replacement of carbine rather than a pistol

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ victorlee48 ©ó 26-1-2011 22:47 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ F22 ©ó 26-1-2011 18:59 µoªí

§A­Ó°I¥J,§Ú©O¤T¤ä§A³£ª±¹L¨â¤ä°Õ..............
½Þ39³£ª±¹L
09" Giant TCR2

JN8:12 I am the light of the world; he who comes with me will not be walking in the dark but will have the light of life.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ timchung2007 ©ó 26-1-2011 21:09 µoªí
Can a MP7 fully replace a pistol? I am planning on using it mostly outdoor with some CQB, but if a gbb go against AEG in cqb is it going to be a great disavantage? (providing my opponents is using cra ...
NO
First mp7's size is bigger than a pistol even you compare with Desert Eagle or USP Match
Second mp7's barrel is longer than most of the pistol barrel(165MM)
============================================================================================
you ask whether a gbb go against AEG in cqb is it going to be a great disavantage
here is my some personal feeling
no matter you use what kind of gun
it is depend on your battlefield skill (how to hide yourself,how to follow a enemy....)
of coz, be honest, AEG has more bullet and the fps is faster
you may feel depressed when you face with AEG

but using GBB to kill a enemy is not a "mission impossible"
I have been played wargame with Member F22 2-3 times
although he use GBB rifle most of the time
he can kill a lot of enemies

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Vindicator ©ó 26-1-2011 23:25 ½s¿è ]
09" Giant TCR2

§Ú­Ó¤H»{¬°§A¿ïmp7°Õ¡Acqb ¦Pµó³õ³£¥Î±o¡A¶R咗·|«Y³Ì­ø«á®¬嗰¤ä¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ sing106 ©ó 27-1-2011 01:01 µoªí
§Ú­Ó¤H»{¬°§A¿ïmp7°Õ¡Acqb ¦Pµó³õ³£¥Î±o¡A¶R咗·|«Y³Ì­ø«á®¬嗰¤ä¡I
´X®É¦A¾ã³õGBB¤j¾Ô§r~~

30 rounds and 50 rounds mags are nearly the same when playing! Buy more mags solve the problem! However, compare to 300 rounds of AEGs' mags you need to consider!

The captioned 3 guns are shooting 6mm BBs and not more than 2 joules power! The only difference are the length of the inner barrel and mag capacity, depend how much in your pocket could make you happy.

33 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD