發新話題
打印

[others] KA m4 vs KSC mp7 vs WE G39

KA m4 vs KSC mp7 vs WE G39

Which one should i choose? I can do more modification (possibly change it in to a DMR/SPR) on a M4, The G36 is cheaper and have 1 year warrenty while the MP7 looks good but no mags for it. I cant decide between these guns, the only thing that is preventing me from going g36 is that it has only 30 rd compare to the 50rd for a Wa gbb, is the 20 more round important?

Thanks for the information, but for the first GBB Rifle, should i go mp7 or m4? Is there that much of a difference between 30 and 50 rounds? You have to buy 2 WE mags for 1 PGC/WA mag, is 50 rd better? Is there MP7 mag in gun street (taiwan version)? What modification do i have to make to japan version mp7 to run top gas?

Can a MP7 fully replace a pistol? I am planning on using it mostly outdoor with some CQB, but if a gbb go against AEG in cqb is it going to be a great disavantage? (providing my opponents is using crappy guns provided by the game site)

Thanks every one, my only concern with the mp7 is that i cant get spare parts/spare magazine, Is it going to be cheaper with building a wa m4 comparing to buy a stock KA M4?

Another question: Any one tried the dytac tracer for mp7?

Can you order mp7 mags from taiwan?

發新話題