發新話題
打印

摩打終於壞咗。。(已修好!)

I just got a busted 490A motor a few months ago. Then I finally sent it to the UK guy for repair since I don't wanna spend another $1500 and get a busted motor after a few games.  He took about 3 weeks to finish the repair and sent it back. I played only one game after the repair and it is still fine and sounds good. I hope it can last much much longer than the stock motor.

引用:
原帖由 CPK 於 16-3-2011 21:25 發表

Mind telling us which service u used?
I had the motor rewind service + moisture proofing + hop mod.  Must send the whole lower body assembly to him for the repair. The total is over $2700 HKD including shipping cost.  Hope it is worth the money!

引用:
原帖由 CPK 於 16-3-2011 21:41 發表

How could u send the whole lower to the UK, and had it back? DHL? No UK and HK Customs' problems?
It really looks like a real gun wor!
I send it by Fedex and he send it back using UPS.  I had no problem with the custom of both places. But of course, I have to write clearly that this is airsoft gun parts and cannot be modified to fire real ammunition. The UK guy had done this many times and got no problem with the custom.

引用:
原帖由 spec.ops. 於 16-3-2011 22:24 發表

師兄真係捨得
小弟對佢果防潮非常感興趣
If I have a choice, I wouldn't spend so much on a repair job.... but even the stock systema motor is not reliable, and I can't wait for Sailun CHing's solution... so finally decide to give this UK guy a try.

I didn't disassemble the lower part after I get it back, so I don't know what he did for the moisture-proof.  Maybe I can test it when I have a rainy day game.

發新話題