發新話題
打印

[求教] KA M4 問題

I think the remedy is to change the recoil spring to a stronger one.....or use a lighter bolt carrier.....or stop using full auto

引用:
原帖由 F22 於 4-4-2011 07:39 發表
change the recoil spring to a stronger one      >只會令支槍更多問題
use a lighter bolt carrier                                   >又冇咗GBB樂趣
stop using full auto                             ...
Thanks for your comments. This is surely a good solution.

Anybody got a good way to deal with the wearing out of the bolt locking area on the carrier?
I have been filing the part whenever it gets wearing out but this may not be a long term solution.

回覆 16# 的帖子

Sorry my fault. I could only type in English......
I mean the position of the screw on picture 2.....
Did you put your own screw in or it is the one by Iron airsoft....?
Mine is a prime bolt carrier.....and they don't have screws.

I guess only bolt carriers made by iron airsoft have screws on them.....that includes 416 / Adams arms / POF bolt carriers.
I have both steel and aluminium bolts made by Prime. They all have the same problem after using for a while......
How do you drill such a small hole over that area??

Wow.....I guess you're really skillful. You even have welding equipment at your disposal.......
I'm still thinking about drilling a hole and putting a screw in.
Could you show me the area which you have modified on the bolt stop? Thanks.

回覆 25# 的帖子

It is indeed a good method - to let the bolt stop rise a bit higher.....but my main problem still lies on the wearing of the bolt.
I don't have welding equipment nor that I know anybody who has.....I guess drilling a hole and putting a screw in is a better alternative.
Thanks for your info anyway.

Prime steel bolt - $12xx-13xx
I would suggest using the stainless steel version....appears to be more durable. (I have both steel and stainless steel bolts)

VN style - for M16V, it doesn't have those serrations for the forward assist, not suppose to be used with your M4.
You should get the non-VN style.
For prime stuffs...try to contact a guy in the 2nd hand market - see PM

From my experience, the Stainless steel version appears to be more durable. Especially the bolt lock area where it wears off 'less rapidly'.
I am no metal physicist but stainless steel appears to be less scratch resistant compared with ordinary steel. (Anybody pls correct me if I'm wrong)

回覆 33# 的帖子

PM'd

發新話題