20 12
發新話題
打印

換 RA-TECH Steel bolt carrier for WE SCAR

換 RA-TECH Steel bolt carrier for WE SCAR

After replacing the Open bolt kit and played for 20-30 mags, suddenly i found there 嘔彈 constantly and the hopup is not working at all. That is when i saw the bolt carrier being deformed.
(Upper is RA tech steel bolt and lower is original WE) Using the finger touching the inside of the cylinder, it seems the cylinder shape has slightly deformed and causeing trouble to retracting of the 飛機.

Also not satisfied with the high cycle of the open bolt, I go to get a steel bolt carrier to replace the original bolt carrier. Quite an expensive purchase actually, over 700 dollars.

However it is not without any problems. The 飛機 retention pin hole is slightly smaller than the pin itself (2mm vs 2.2mm). So i have to drill the hole a bit larger.

Also the size for holding the 飛機 retention grove is too small and cannot insert the plastic thing smoothly. So i have to file the plastic grove down a bit.

Finally for a 7xx dollar aftermarket part, I have no idea why they did not fully copy the original copy, and instead made this location so much shorter.

This maybe the cause on the reason why i broke the charging handle

Several dry runs have to be made in order to ensure everything fits perfectly. I have also sanded the bolt carrier on all sides to reduce friction with the body.

Finally is the installation of the 飛機, which i have customized to reduce power. Afterall the original setting is over 1.5J, way too much for indoor CQB purpose.

The final product - The steel bolt carrier gives high blowback, but one mag can now only shoot 28- 29 rounds. I will have to test more with that.

Final thoughts: on WE GBB - I will avoid models that have alternatives. The M4 Mags are just bad, and the gun's material is just not up for use. For M4 i will definitely not buy WE.
on RA-TECH - Material itself is seen to be of top quality, but the dimensions should be better as this is one expensive aftermarket parts.
But since only WE produce the SCAR, there is no other choices. Also given the simplicity of the SCAR, WE should be able to work out a better design for the gun and minimize the use of aftermarket by the buyers.
Meanwhile we will have to wait and see who else will come out with a better SCAR.

[ 本帖最後由 dennislau1 於 26-6-2011 17:58 編輯 ]

Good experience. You should show WE the problem....... Also, RE-TACX their products just use some so called strong / better material parts and sell for ????? such high price but still without solve the real problem much.........

其實嘔彈是咩原因都未能肯定。不過見個bc 都攪成甘, 唯有換左佢lor.
有時d 野真係寧願d 野賣貴d但耐用d。 換左open bolt 都係打左兩三場咋

期實YYE再來應該再整好銅膽個Hop-Up系统 ! SISTEMA PTW隻Hop-Up設計係可以造落支銅膽到! 不過冇人做!

我家的SCAR已染上"豆腐Bolt Carrier變形症"
不想移植原廠Bolt Carrier
又嫌R@的Bolt Carrier
現在SCAR只能閉關掛牆
剛剛上"根sModify" 的官網發現
又有 for SCAR 的Steel Bolt Carrier Coming Soon
如果價位好過台製
未嘗又多一選擇

個bolt成日變型又zip實隻飛機,係因為回鏜彈弓果個圓筒唔夠長做成,
zip長少少試下啦

引用:
原帖由 rYaN 於 30-6-2011 17:46 發表