發新話題
打印

換 RA-TECH Steel bolt carrier for WE SCAR

換 RA-TECH Steel bolt carrier for WE SCAR

After replacing the Open bolt kit and played for 20-30 mags, suddenly i found there 嘔彈 constantly and the hopup is not working at all. That is when i saw the bolt carrier being deformed.
(Upper is RA tech steel bolt and lower is original WE) Using the finger touching the inside of the cylinder, it seems the cylinder shape has slightly deformed and causeing trouble to retracting of the 飛機.

Also not satisfied with the high cycle of the open bolt, I go to get a steel bolt carrier to replace the original bolt carrier. Quite an expensive purchase actually, over 700 dollars.

However it is not without any problems. The 飛機 retention pin hole is slightly smaller than the pin itself (2mm vs 2.2mm). So i have to drill the hole a bit larger.

Also the size for holding the 飛機 retention grove is too small and cannot insert the plastic thing smoothly. So i have to file the plastic grove down a bit.

Finally for a 7xx dollar aftermarket part, I have no idea why they did not fully copy the original copy, and instead made this location so much shorter.

This maybe the cause on the reason why i broke the charging handle

Several dry runs have to be made in order to ensure everything fits perfectly. I have also sanded the bolt carrier on all sides to reduce friction with the body.

Finally is the installation of the 飛機, which i have customized to reduce power. Afterall the original setting is over 1.5J, way too much for indoor CQB purpose.

The final product - The steel bolt carrier gives high blowback, but one mag can now only shoot 28- 29 rounds. I will have to test more with that.

Final thoughts: on WE GBB - I will avoid models that have alternatives. The M4 Mags are just bad, and the gun's material is just not up for use. For M4 i will definitely not buy WE.
on RA-TECH - Material itself is seen to be of top quality, but the dimensions should be better as this is one expensive aftermarket parts.
But since only WE produce the SCAR, there is no other choices. Also given the simplicity of the SCAR, WE should be able to work out a better design for the gun and minimize the use of aftermarket by the buyers.
Meanwhile we will have to wait and see who else will come out with a better SCAR.

[ 本帖最後由 dennislau1 於 26-6-2011 17:58 編輯 ]

其實嘔彈是咩原因都未能肯定。不過見個bc 都攪成甘, 唯有換左佢lor.
有時d 野真係寧願d 野賣貴d但耐用d。 換左open bolt 都係打左兩三場咋

其實我覺得kick 飛機同回堂彈弓關係不太大。反而可能係個飛機同個固定膠有d關係。應該是同個飛機設計有問題
今日向屋企試左一匣都清到匣。但只試左單發。

回覆 17# 的帖子

大家研究下jer. 我指的其實應該是回鏜行程。雖然太長係會打蝕carrier 頭,但而家換左bc個飛機依然不能完全自然回位,仲差小小。遲d補相。

發新話題