打印

睇黎WE全行程AK好快有賣喇

引用:
原帖由 sam524 於 22-7-2011 23:16 發表

我玩左支m4 2年...
5隻匣得1隻入過生根...
支槍淨係壞過一次...
如果真係識玩,d匣就一早搞掂哂...
Does this mean ching have already fixed the leaking problem? But if you fixed the mag can still take back to 生根 for repair?
Out of 7 mags, 5 of my mags leaked and my SCAR cannot go play without some serious fixing...Maybe just my bad luck?

引用:
原帖由 nishi 於 22-7-2011 23:56 發表

they use some gas masket stuff to fix the leak...
of coz after u done that u can't take it to the shop for repair again
Thatz what i think. But the most important thing is that I think the design of the mag is quite wrong. Although even WA original mags are designed wrong as well. I loved my SCAR seriously but I think WE also have not engineered it to perfection. By perfection i mean Marui/KSC Standard. They still have a long way to go.

引用:
原帖由 sam524 於 23-7-2011 00:11 發表

我d匣全部都冇落咩咩膠整...
入氣咀出氣咀漏都係落油解決...
而且新版匣已出,有冇問題自然知...
冇必要死講we死喱樣死果樣,咁當然自天設計問題就犯賤...
If the 新版匣 is out, then it will be great news! Does Ching know when it will be on sale. I just fixed my mags  

引用:
原帖由 rYaN 於 23-7-2011 00:38 發表
幾多人真係由we岩岩出m4開始玩,玩過哂所有槍系?
我就唔夠膽話枝枝都有,,不過我枝枝都玩過,,
如果成日話we匣漏氣唔掂?
噤其他wa射控果唔漏???
講得we匣易漏氣好明顯一係聽人講多,二係未玩過用m4匣以外 ...
As i said above, WA 匣 has also some inappropriate design. And the only good design mag now i think is Prowin 2, BUT dimension wise they are not exactly WA....

It is my own experiences with WE only. I still plan to buy the WE L85 with RAS but probably stay away from M4 series. Since the AK is still not out, nothing much that can speculate about, and not really an intended 抽水 post. Although if they make the AK mag to take 50 rounds I think it will be make it more popular!

[ 本帖最後由 dennislau1 於 27-7-2011 20:24 編輯 ]

Saw the video again today. The "fire block" design is truely unique. Hope this is as good as it advertise

發新話題