µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤¤¤é°ªÅK¤p¤ñ¸û

http://www.mid.ru/foreign_policy ... Bw_languageId=ru_RU
¦b§A©Ò¼gªº¤@¥y¡A¤§«e¥ò¦³¤@¥y¡A§A¤S­øÁ¿¡H§A«Y³£­n¦P§Ú³v¥yª§©í吖¹À¡A¦n¡I§Ú¦¨¬q­Ú§AÚ»¡C
Question: Dramatic changes are underway, including in global politics. It would be useful to talk to our Russian counterparts to find out more about Russia¡¦s position. I proposed to the Embassy¡¦s diplomats to hold a conference on Russia¡¦s presence as a state in the Middle East and in Syria, but received no answer, apparently for the lack of funds. I¡¦d like such meetings of experts from both countries to be held in Moscow or Ulan-Bator on a regular basis.

The Philippines has filed a suit with the arbitration court against China on the disputed territories. What is Russia¡¦s position? How can states prevent such conflicts?

Sergey Lavrov: I think that generally it is a good idea to hold more frequent meetings, conferences, seminars and forums with Russian and Mongolian academics, lawyers, political scientists to discuss current issues at the forefront of international life, including Syria, the Middle East and North Africa. I¡¦m not aware of the reasons for the failure to hold the event you mentioned, so I won¡¦t speculate. I don¡¦t think it happened because they were averse to the idea. Perhaps there were some technical or logistical problems. I can assure you it is possible to overcome them. If the institution headed by you suggests holding joint events in keeping with what you said, I will certainly support them.

As for the Philippines and generally the territorial disputes that have broken out around the islands and areas in the South China Sea and East China Sea, we are not a party to the conflict. Our position is determined by the wish, natural for any normal country, to see disputes resolved directly between the countries involved in a peaceful political and diplomatic manner, without any interference from third parties or any attempts to internationalise these disputes.

Regrettably, such attempts have taken place. We can witness them during various multilateral events in the Asia Pacific, be it the East Asia Summit, the ASEAN Regional Forum or any other format. Unfortunately, I¡¦m sure the attempts to internationalise these issues will continue at the upcoming ASEM Forum in Ulan-Bator. This trend has prevailed so far, despite being counterproductive. Only parties to the conflict can resolve their dispute through direct talks.

We welcome any efforts in this area and see that China and ASEAN member states are working together to seek answers to these controversial issues. China and ASEAN have agreed to launch dialogue on this matter based on the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea. This is important, as it is a fundamental document. China and ASEAN also adopted the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea in 2002. Then they approved the guiding principles to implement this declaration. The parties, China and the respective ASEAN states, are now developing a legally binding code of conduct in the South China Sea. We actively welcome this process. We won¡¦t interfere in it. We believe that other countries should also encourage these efforts and refrain from taking sides or using these ongoing disputes to get any geopolitical unilateral advantage in the region or to isolate one country or another. Such plans obviously exist.
«Xù´µ¼AÀY¤w¸gÁ¿¦Û¤v¤£¬O¦b½Ä¬ðªº¤@¤è¡A¤@°Æ¸m¨­¨Æ¥~ªººA«×¡C
¦Ó¦pªG«Xù´µ¤@¦V©M¤¤°ê­xºt¬O¤@ºØ­x¨Æ¥æ¬y¡A¬O¹ï¤¤°ê¤Í¦nªºªí²{¡C¨º¬°¤°»ò¤µ¦~¤@¤ë¤S«Å§G©Mµá«ß»«­xºt¡H¤@¦V»{¬°¦Û¤v«Ü¼ô±x¡u¥~¥æÃã¥O¡vªº§A¬Ý¨ìªº¨s³º¬O¤°»ò¡H¤S·|«ç¼Ë¥h¸ÑŪ¡H«Xù´µ¥D±iªº¬O¡A¤¤°ê©MªF·ù°ê®a¡uChina and ASEAN have agreed to launch dialogue on this matter based on the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea. This is important, as it is a fundamental document.¡v¡A«ç»ò§A¤S±q¨Ó¤£´£¨s³º³o­Ó1982¦~ªº¡uÁp¦X°ê®ü¬vªk¤½¬ù¡v¤º®e¬O¬Æ»ò¡H¡uThe parties, China and the respective ASEAN states, are now developing a legally binding code of conduct in the South China Sea. We actively welcome this process. We won¡¦t interfere in it.¡v¤¤«ü¥X«Xù´µ¨Ã¤£·|¤z¯A¦b¨ä¤¤¡A·|¤£·|´N¬O¸Ñµª¨ì¨s³º¦bºA«×¤W¬O¡u¤ä«ù¡v¡AÁÙ¬O¡u¤£¤z¹w¡v¡H
¦ÛºÙ¬°¡uĬÁp¤¯¡v¡B¡uSoviet Army¡vªº§A¡A¦pªGı±o­^¤åª©¥»¥i¯àĶ±o¤£¦n¡A¤ºùØÁÙ¦³«Xù´µ­ì¸Ëª©¥»ªº¤å³¹¡A½Ð¥ýŪ§¹¦AÁ¿¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ 48191 ©ó 11-7-2017 14:48 ½s¿è ]
¨s³º¥@¬É¤WÁÙ¦³¯«¶Ü¡H

¦@ 1 ­ÓÆg¦n! TOP

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wongmanhong2 ©ó 9-7-2017 18:34 µoªí
®Ú¥»¤¤°ê¤j³°´N«Y­ì¸o¡A¥Íù×¼Q¶Â·Ï¥u±o¤¤°ê¿W¦³
¿N¥Û¤Æ¯à·½¦n! ¦pªG¤j³°§ï¥Î®Ö°Ê¯à! §Úı±o­«¤j÷i§r!

¨ì©³¬O½Ö¦bÂ_³¹¨ú¸q¤]¤£­nºò¡A¦]¬°¾ã­Ó·s»D½Z¤w¸gµn¤F¥X¨Ó¡A¸U´cªºGoogle¨Ì¸U´c¡A¦]¬°¯u¬Û¬O§ïÅܤ£¤F¡C§A«H¤£«HµLÃöµhÄo¡A¦]¬°§A¥u¬O°í«ù¦Û¤vªº¥D±i¡A¦ý½Ð¤£­n説§A¤£²M·¡¯u¬Û¡C¦]¬°¥Ñ§AÂà¤f­·¨º¤@¨è°_¡A§Ú´Nª¾¹D§A¬Ý¹L³o¤@½gªF¦è¡A¦ý¨è·N¥h¿ï¾Ü©Ê¿òº|¤@¨Ç­nÂI¥h¤ä«ù§A¦Û¤vªº¥ß³õ¡C
§Ú¦b³oùئA­«¥Ó¤@¦¸¡G
§Ú©M§A¨Mµõ¬O¥²µMªº¨Æ¡C§Ú¨Ã¤£»{¬°®³°²·s»D¥h¤ä«ù¦Û¤v¥D±i¬O¤@¥ó¥¿·íªº¨Æ¡C
(Btw¡A§A¨®嗰¤Ú°í«YÅT¡^
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ sovietarmy2012 ©ó 11-7-2017 13:16 µoªí
¤¤¤èÁ¿¤Ï¹ï°ê»Ú¤¶¤J¡A­n¨D¨â°ê½Í§P¸Ñ¨M

«Xù´µÁ¿ªº¬O¨â°ê½Í§P¸Ñ¨M..¡K³o¤£¥s¤ä«ù¥s¤°»ò

§Aªº¶K¹Ï®Ú¥»¤£¬O³o·N«ä

§Ú­Ë·Q¬Ý¬Ý§AÁÙ¦³¤°»ò"ªF¦è"
[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ 48191 ©ó 11-7-2017 14:43 ½s¿è ]
¨s³º¥@¬É¤WÁÙ¦³¯«¶Ü¡H

µLª¾ªGµM«Ü¥i©È¡A­è³Q¦Û¤vªºªB¤Í¨®¤F¨â¤ÚÁÙ¯º±o¥X¡C«Y§Ú´N­ø§Ô³â¡I
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ JBL ©ó 9-7-2017 20:44 µoªí
¨â¥ó§¹¥þ­ø¦P©Ê½è¬J¨Æ³£¥i¥H¼´®I¤@»ôÁ¿,µLª¾ªGµM«Y³Ì¥i©È.......

?oh=d3d6cdedc151db0d7a6fb008133 ...
¨s³º¥@¬É¤WÁÙ¦³¯«¶Ü¡H

¨ä¹ê§Úı±o¬Fªvo¬J³¥¡A­ø¨ÏËÝ»{¯u¡C¬Fªvo¬J³¥¤@¤Á¥H§Q¯q¥ý¦æ¡A©Ò¥H¨C¤À¨C¬í³£¦b§ïÅÜ¡CÚ»¬Fªv¥­±`¤ß¥i¥H¤F¡C

¦@ 1 ­ÓÆg¦n! TOP

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¹Ë¾¤¦³°­¥Î«§⋯⋯¤j³°·Ó¶}µo¤T¨F¥« ·Ó¶}ªF®ü®ð¥Ð «X°ê·ÓÅó ªü¥¬«¢¯÷ «n¶ø¶ë±è
¥ò¦³§J¨½¦Ì¨È⋯⋯º|¦õ

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Hamlet ©ó 11-7-2017 17:13 ½s¿è ]

¬Fªv¬J³¥Ãä­Ó¤ñ¶º§Ú­¹, §Ú«}¤ä«ùÃä­Ólo!
¸s©~²×¤é¡A¨¥¤£¤Î¸q¡A
¦n¦æ¤p¼z¡AÃø¨o«v¡I

¦³½ì¡A¦³½ì¡C
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ JBL ©ó 11-7-2017 17:26 µoªí

¥ò¦³¡A¦p§A©Ò¨¥¡A¤p§Ì¦n¤ï«YCGF³£ºâ©|¦³ªB¤Í¡A½Ð°Ý¤«¥S¡A§A¦³¶Ü?
¨s³º¥@¬É¤WÁÙ¦³¯«¶Ü¡H

¤p§Ì·M¬N¤£©ú¥Õ¹Ë©O¬°ÉA¡H ©¥¶É¦h´X¥y¡A­ø¦X©C§Î­ø¶É¡C
FBC1

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ rho837 ©ó 11-7-2017 14:06 µoªí

¿N¥Û¤Æ¯à·½¦n! ¦pªG¤j³°§ï¥Î®Ö°Ê¯à! §Úı±o­«¤j÷i§r!
®L¯Å?
603 §Þ³N¹êÅ礤¶¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 48191 ©ó 11-7-2017 19:21 µoªí
¦³½ì¡A¦³½ì¡C
¨ä¹êµLÉA¦n¹Ë¡A¤×¨ä»ù­ÈÆ[¯u«YµL¥i¯à«Y´X­Ópo¤§¶¡§ïÅܨì

¸Ü»¡§Ú«Î¥ø¦³­Ó¦Ñ¤H®a¡AÊ\«YªF¦¿Áa¶¤(·í¦~¤p°­¶¤)Ê\¨Ì®a³£­ø¤ä«ù²{¥N¤¤¦@¡A¦]¬°Ê\¸Ü²{¦b¤w¸g¥¢¥h¥ª¬°¤H¥ÁªA°Èªº©v¦®¡C

¬Y¤é¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó¼ö¦å·R°êªºªø½ú(¦Ñ¤H®a­Ó¥J)¥h¦P¥h¤H®aª§ÅG«Y¤¤¦@±a»â¤¤°ê¾Ô³Ó¤é¥»¡AµM¦Ó¦Ñ¤H®a²M·¡«ü¥X·í¦~§Ü¾Ôªº¤º®e¦P¹ê¬°°ê­x±µ¨ü¤é¥»­°®Ñ¡A¦ýªø½ú³ºÄ±±o¦Ñ¤H®aÄFÊ\...

©Ò¥H¡A§Ú³£«YÄU®v¥S¡A¥u¦P¦³½è¯Àªº¹ï¤âÅG½×¡A¦ÓµL¥²­n¦P¦n¦³¯À½èªº¤Hª§©í¡A¦]¬°®Ú¾Ú§Ú­Ó¤H¸gÅç¡AÊ\¦a­ø°÷©í´N·|Âಾµø½u¡AµL­­¤Wºõ¤W½u
603 §Þ³N¹êÅ礤¶¤

©Ò¥H¡A§Ú³£«YÄU®v¥S¡A¥u¦P¦³½è¯Àªº¹ï¤âÅG½×¡A¦ÓµL¥²­n¦P¦n¦³¯À½èªº¤Hª§©í¡A¦]¬°®Ú¾Ú§Ú­Ó¤H¸gÅç¡AÊ\¦a­ø°÷©í´N·|Âಾµø½u¡AµL­­¤Wºõ¤W½u
Ëݱo·N¡H
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ NathanCPT ©ó 11-7-2017 20:17 µoªí

¨ä¹êµLÉA¦n¹Ë¡A¤×¨ä»ù­ÈÆ[¯u«YµL¥i¯à«Y´X­Ópo¤§¶¡§ïÅܨì

¸Ü»¡§Ú«Î¥ø¦³­Ó¦Ñ¤H®a¡AÊ\«YªF¦¿Áa¶¤(·í¦~¤p°­¶¤)Ê\¨Ì®a³£­ø¤ä«ù²{¥N¤¤¦@¡A¦]¬°Ê\¸Ü²{¦b¤w¸g¥¢¥h¥ª¬°¤H¥ÁªA°Èªº©v¦®¡C

¬Y¤é¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó¼ö¦å·R°êªºªø½ú ...
¨s³º¥@¬É¤WÁÙ¦³¯«¶Ü¡H

µo·s¸ÜÃD